Monday, February 06, 2006

Finished Object!




Here's the christening shawl, finished! I just need to thread ribbon through the yarnovers in the border. I'm very happy with it. The border took me most of yesterday to sew on, but it was worth it. Next, I'll re-do the collar of Leo for my husband and then finish Belle Epoque.


Writing: This week, I'm revising chapter one. I've introduced almost all my suspects, and I have some characters who are just fun to work with.


Reading: While attaching the shawl border, I listened to the second Jasper Fforde book, Lost in a Good Book, which was very enjoyable.


Cooking: Nothing new, as we have tons of leftovers. But if you want to know why I didn't post yesterday, here's my husband's recipe for a Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini: 3 oz. vodka, 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Cream Liqueur, 1 oz. Cherry Marnier. Pour over ice, shake, and strain into a martini glass. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.

No comments: