Monday, May 15, 2006

As the Heel Turns

I think every knitter has to title a post that way at some point :)

Mirando was kind enough to pose with Finished Sock and OTN sock. I turned the heel last night while watching Star Wars Episode 3. My husband and I watched 1&2 Saturday night, 3&4 last night, and we'll watch 5&6 tonight. We are aware that we are big nerds, so no need to mention it.

Other knitting: Still working on the Indian Summer Shawl design. I'm thinking about a rectangle with a center panel in a different stitch pattern now. Hmmm. I have a couple of weeks before posting my first Amazing Lace challenge, but I should get started on it.

Reading: Just started History of Love. No opinion yet, just a few pages in.

Writing: Starting Chapter 6 today. This is exciting because the end of Chapter 6 is the middle of the book!

Cooking: With pasta and enchilada leftovers, not a thing. I do think I'll make leek soup for lunch today.

Wow, I really don't have that much interesting to say today. More tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hooray for nerds! Hey, movie marathons are great for knitting. Please - I bust out Pride & Prejudice once in awhile. Yah, the BBC version. I knit a little faster when that Mr. Darcy is on screen...

String Bean said...

I won't say you're a big nerd because I am, too.

Nice jaywalkers. I really think I won't try them again. That's just the way it is. I was really disappointed when they didn't fit (I have high arches). I love the colorway you're using.

Rain said...

Those socks are flying off the needles!