I will have an actual FO picture up soon (maybe tomorrow), but I wanted to vent a bit. I just got home last night with Lilah from a couple of weeks visiting my parents.
1. The four-hour flight went really well. Lilah was awesome. Then we were stuck in holding patterns for an extra hour before we could land, due to thunderstorms.
2. On the way to the airport, my husband was rear-ended while driving my car to pick us up. There's a busted taillight, so I'm stuck at home until we get the insurance figured out and get it fixed.
3. The air conditioning is iffy, not really keeping up when it's hot. Our a/c guy has postponed twice now and he didn't call today like he was supposed to.
4. I was expecting to have my two ARCs for review waiting for me when I got back...nope.
5. We are on a "Boil all water" warning until further notice because of a power outage at a water treatment plant last night. I found out about noon today. Yuck. We're not even supposed to bathe.
6. Lilah and I are both jet-lagged and cranky.
7. There is NO ICE CREAM in the house and no store in walking distance. And I can't drive my car.